OPEN SHOOT - 2 POSES - ONE AMAZING PRICE
Wake up early, grab a cup of joe, get yourself, your son or your daughter, or everyone and anyone all gussied (old school term for looking sharp) up the way you want to look and prepare to have your picture taken by the metro-east's premier photography duo, When We Played - Premier Photography.
What Exactly Is An Open Shoot?
An open shoot allows for you to have your picture taken without all the worry of planning, prepping and major pocket book heartache. You simply arrive during the time frame of one of the open shoots, dressed how YOU want, with any prop YOU want to be photographed with if you want, and then we will do the rest. It's relaxed, it's fun, it's fast, and we guarantee you will be amazed at the end results.
Open shoots are for any person wanting to get their picture taken. No duo's or group photo's as those are time extensive.
Please know we will take a handful of photo's of you in a couple of different poses, in a fantastic outdoor setting that allows for beautiful, diffused soft lighting to capture you at your very best.
Bring a smile, heck, bring a smirk if that is you. :) We want you to look and feel great about these keepsake photo's.
Do I Need To Sign Up Online?
Open shoots are first come, first serve, no matter what. You do not have to sign up online, but for those who do, you will get an additional discount. By signing up online early, you will receive an additional $10 off. You must sign up 24 hours prior to the shoot to receive this discount. Sign up below and hit submit.
What Does It Cost, What Do I Get & When And How Do I Pay?
All open shoot sessions are just $39.95. If you sign up early, online, like mentioned above, you will save an additional $10 and the cost will be $29.95.
This open shoot gets you two different poses and three professionally edited digital photo's ready for print plus one high quality 8" x 10" print. Turnaround time is approximately 7-14 days for your digital photo's and 8" by 10" print.
Invoices are electronically sent out to each client when his or her pictures are ready. Invoices are paid either online through our website or by check, by mail. Once payment has been received, your print will be mailed to you and your digital files will be sent to you via our free download service.
What Else Should I Know?
- While waiting for your turn to be photographed, we ask everyone to be courteous and respectful to others who are in the process of being photographed.
- All clients must sign a waiver of release and liability before being photographed. We will have forms at the shoot for you to sign. If you are coming by yourself, and you are under the age of 18, please print the form here and have your parent or legal guardian sign the form and bring it with you to the open session.
- No alcohol, drugs allowed.
- We will have some additional props on hand if you would like to be photographed with one or two of them, though it is not required.
- If by chance weather would be an issue we will reschedule for another day.
- If you sign up early online for an open shoot and for some reason are unable to make it the day of the shoot, there is no penalty, there is no cost.
If you have questions, please shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 618-340-9587