If you are new to gaming or just looking for a faster paced, streamlined gaming experience...download our new FREEBIRD RULES HERE for When We Played Garage Band Cards! Also be sure and check out our FAQ's for these new rules below.
- If I have the required amount of Bandmates in my Garage that is stated on the Venue Card can I still choose to roll for another Bandmate? If you have the correct amount of Bandmate's already in your Garage you CAN roll and attempt to get a new Bandmate or you can just take a pass.
- Are all cards played face-up all the time? Absofreakinglutely Yes
- If I can not play a solo card on my guitarist how do I play it and count it? If you cannot play a solo card on your own guitarist nor steal your opponents sol, than you place the Solo Card off to the side of your Garage face-up. Yes, you get to hold onto that card, but the points do not count until it is actually played.
- The Producer Card states you must have completed a Venue in order to play him in your Garage, how can I do this? The Freebird Rules are assuming you are already a kick arse Rock & Roller, so feel free to play the Producer Card during these mini sessions.
- What dice do your bandmate's roll during an attempt to play a Venue live as they level up? Just like the Standard Edition Rules the dice that is indicted on the banndmates card stays with them the entirety of the game. The # of attempts (dice rolls) is the only thing that changes.