Do we get digital pictures and do we have printing rights?
Once again, absolutely, positively, YES. Each client, like discussed above will have access to the high resolution photographic digital files. Every photography session includes a minimum of 30 professionally edited digital images on a USB flash drive. All images will be of the highest quality, and are sized at 8 by 10 and 16 by 20 for you to print as well. Please note that collage prints included on your flash drive all contain watermarks and the collage pictures can be purchased separately.
How are Senior photo's used?
Senior photo's are memento's that can be forever held by family and friends that best express who you are as a person. In this ever changing digital age, photo's, whether printed or digital, will always hold sentimental value and be the perfect keepsake gift you can give out to those close to you. Another popular use for your senior photo's is to include one of them in your graduation announcement. Lastly, your senior yearbook...should your high school allow it. Please check with your own school for exact guidelines and restrictions. Since we have just launched, getting on some schools registered list deadline this year has unfortunately passed and we will have to shoot to get on those schools list's next year. Some schools offer a one shot setting taken at their school for their yearbook pic only, which is always an option for those who still wish to have their official senior pictures taken with us.
All the digital files you receive will be of the highest quality, and we are more than happy to make certain your picture meets any technical specifications required by your school or your printers in whatever use you should need them.
A breakdown of everything.
- Call us with any questions you might have. After we have answered any and all questions and you are ready to move forward, we will have a short q & a consultation with you so we can get a better understanding of who you are and exactly what you are looking for. We will discuss locations and times with you. Once a day, time and location is picked, we can then discuss outfits and any props you may want to use. Please keep in mind, natural lighting is best either in the morning or evenings...or on occasions overcast days. Should inclement weather occur we will reschedule. During booking, a deposit can either be mailed in via check, money order or be paid online via paypal or credit card. A link will be emailed to you with all information discussed.
- The day of the photo shoot, please arrive 15 minutes early to get prepped. Since photo locations will vary, and safety is a great concern, all participants or their legal guardians must sign a short Waiver & Release of Liability form. Once the session begins, we will start to do what we do best, and that is bring out the very best in you or your family. Prepare to have some fun, cut up, laugh and smile. The more relaxed everyone is, the better the end result will be.
- After the session ends, you can expect a USB flash containing at a minimum of 30 professionally edited photos to be delivered to you. The balance of your account must be paid at this time.
- Any pictures ordered for print, are paid online at the time of ordering. Pictures will arrive in approximately 2-3 weeks after you order them.
Youth & Infant Policy
- Please know, while we we do our very best to make every photography session a smooth and positive experience, behavior of infants and children can at times, be unpredictable and render a session unproductive, resulting in pictures with unwanted movements, poses, picture clarity and lighting issues. This unfortunately is out of our control. If at your session, this occurs, please inform us within a reasonable amount of time that you would like to reschedule for another day otherwise we will finish the session and you will be charged in full. Please also note we reserve the right to end any session due to weather or behavior problems.
Ready to Book a When We Played Photography Session?
If you are ready to book or have questions on any of our sessions please shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 618-340-9587 during regular business hours. If we are in a session, please leave your name and number and we will happily get back to you asap.